Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: Osiris Therapeutics to be acquired by Smith & Nephew (SNN) for $19.00/share in c

Osiris Therapeutics to be acquired by Smith & Nephew (SNN) for $19.00/share in c 12 Mar 2019 08:07 #12661

• Pelace
  • Pelace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Osiris Therapeutics to be acquired by Smith & Nephew (SNN) for $19.00/share in cash, or a total of approx. $660.5 mln (18.88)
Osiris Therapeutics has entered into an agreement and plan of merger with Smith & Nephew pursuant to which Smith & Nephew will acquire Osiris for $19.00/share in cash, a total of approx. $660.5 mln in cash. This offer represents a 37% premium to the company's 90-day volume-weighted average stock price.
Completion of the transaction is expected in the second quarter of 2019. The transaction was unanimously approved by the Boards of Directors of both companies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Osiris Therapeutics to be acquired by Smith & Nephew (SNN) for $19.00/share in c 12 Mar 2019 09:28 #12662

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Interesting, and looks like a good fit.

After selling the whole allogeneic Prochymal development program to MesoBlast, what was it- 5-6 years ago? They jumped into so called biologics, which in their view did not require FDA approval. I do not know how they got past the FDA and continued selling their stuff, but in the end it seemed to have worked and quite a few shorts will be caught by surprise by this news probably (hopefully). Anyway- another story from the early beginnings that ends after Ocata and others - this time on a decent note.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Osiris Therapeutics to be acquired by Smith & Nephew (SNN) for $19.00/share in c 12 Mar 2019 12:28 #12663

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
The Osiris acquisition surely puts a spotlight on Avita Medical (AVMXY), unlike OSIR, AVITA does have recent FDA approval for its autologous skin burn therapy: First quarter earnings update should be very telling.... seekingalpha.com/article/4240133-avita-medical-better-mousetrap-fda-approval-treat-patient-burns

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites