TOPIC: August call

August call 23 Jul 2018 09:41 #12085

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Should be second week of August.
I wonder if we hear anything about the RO before then ?
Anyone remember what happened last time ?
After that, in September or so we should have new data from France on scleroderma.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

August call 23 Jul 2018 10:14 #12086

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

myownhedgefund wrote: Should be second week of August.
After that, in September or so we should have new data from France on scleroderma.

My recollection from the last RO was that the result was reported within days (could be wrong)- normally computers take little time in counting "money". I expect SCLERADEC II results sometime in November or so.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

August call 24 Jul 2018 06:10 #12087

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: Should be second week of August.

My recollection from the last RO was that the result was reported within days (could be wrong)- normally computers take little time in counting "money". I expect SCLERADEC II results sometime in November or so.

Gross proceeds of $6.7 million expected from RO offering as per press release at 7:00am today. Convert price of .7986 on Pfd. as well as on the 1,050 warrants - expected close 7/25. TOTAL DISASTER IMO!

August call 24 Jul 2018 08:41 #12090

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
So much for putting 5 mil towards debt.
This appears to be the last nail in the coffin. Lack of investor confidence is clear and they appear to be on their way to BK. Only way to salvage this disaster now is outstanding French Scleroderma data, if it flops like the U.S. trial, turn out the lights.

August call 24 Jul 2018 10:10 #12091

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

b767cpt wrote: So much for putting 5 mil towards debt.
This appears to be the last nail in the coffin. Lack of investor confidence is clear and they appear to be on their way to BK. Only way to salvage this disaster now is outstanding French Scleroderma data, if it flops like the U.S. trial, turn out the lights.

What is the earliest that we could see French data?

August call 24 Jul 2018 10:14 #12093

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
The lack of shares available to short doomed this financing. There was never any real investor interest here, IMHO. Cytori was relying on the arbitrageurs (backdoor underwriters) but that doesnt work when they can't get their hands on shares to short in advance of offering. Will be interesting to see what the lenders do now. I don't think they want to foreclose.

August call 24 Jul 2018 10:44 #12094

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: The lack of shares available to short doomed this financing. There was never any real investor interest here, IMHO. Cytori was relying on the arbitrageurs (backdoor underwriters) but that doesnt work when they can't get their hands on shares to short in advance of offering. Will be interesting to see what the lenders do now. I don't think they want to foreclose.

An alternative for the lenders could be to force a buy-out in which they get paid-off immediately - if the buy-out is constructed around some good news, it would also probably be the best alternative for existing s/h's.

August call 24 Jul 2018 10:45 #12095

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Lenders cannot force a buyout.

August call 24 Jul 2018 11:22 #12096

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: Lenders cannot force a buyout.

Don't be stupid, you know how it could happen - they can force BK, and provide buyout as an alternative..

August call 24 Jul 2018 11:28 #12097

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

rodney.strongg wrote:

b767cpt wrote: So much for putting 5 mil towards debt.

What is the earliest that we could see French data?

Fas is much more in the know than I am on this, I’ll go with his November. Rest assured, if the data is good, Hedrick will want it out ASAP, this thing is close to totally imploding.
Chemo med now delayed until 2021? No reasonable revenue source until then? Hedge is right, massive dilution ahead of us and with investor confidence being what it is, we can probably count on floating stock for pennies with a couple of more RS before they get their act together.

August call 24 Jul 2018 13:02 #12098

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
As usual, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Cytori will likely default on debt and then the lenders will take over, fire almost everyone except maybe Tiago and an assistant and liquidate assets as best they can. Shut it down. Not much value leftover, IMHO.

Nanoencapsulation of stem cells? Oncology drug ready to partner? What a farce. What a disaster.

August call 24 Jul 2018 13:59 #12099

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: As usual, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Cytori will likely default on debt and then the lenders will take over, fire almost everyone except maybe Tiago and an assistant and liquidate assets as best they can. Shut it down. Not much value leftover, IMHO.

Nanoencapsulation of stem cells? Oncology drug ready to partner? What a farce. What a disaster.

If you knew the lending business, you would realize that the last thing the lenders want is BK where they have to liquidate the assets many of which have little value without a functioning entity - of course that's is what you would delight in, i.e. to see all the s/h's wind-up with nothing.

PS - why don'y you worry about ATHX which is tanking today - I don't see you posting on their site - you rather post here where you own no shares, but you can show Fas and the rest of us that you were the SMART one all along.

This post was adjusted to remove some of the "descriptors" - not worth resorting to that game.

August call 24 Jul 2018 14:49 #12100

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
RS
We all wish CYTX had the $285 million market cap of ATHX...LOL

The moment for action here was 1 year ago this month.....with US scleroderma trial failure. The SELL was clear !!!!!!!!!

Lets hear the call....should be the "mother of all spins"

August call 25 Jul 2018 09:16 #12101

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge,

I'd argue it was when they failed on Knee OA Phase II. If they designed that trial wiser they could have had a winner, IMHO. However, autologous is still the achilles heel. They needed a head start for some short lived success but never got there.

August call 25 Jul 2018 16:48 #12103

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
What knee OA Phase II are you referring to WST? I heard that the Mayo Clinic has something going on with knee trials.

August call 25 Jul 2018 19:39 #12104

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
b7
OA Failed the year before scleroderma.
Hard to keep all the screw-ups straight at this point , I agree.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites