• Page:

TOPIC: RO Pricing

RO Pricing 06 Jul 2018 08:49 #12010

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Absent some major news early next week, it appears that we will be looking at an RO price below $2, rather than 2.64 - are there any market forces that can produce otherwise?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RO Pricing 06 Jul 2018 09:00 #12011

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I believe Fas is closer to the mark at a 1.25 with the current pps. Speculation of news coming out from week to week gets us nowhere. With the current pps at 1.45, it would be foolish to participate with a 2.00 conversion. The bad thing about a 1.25 is that the shorts will knock it down below a $1.00 again in no time.

RO Pricing 06 Jul 2018 09:27 #12012

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

b767cpt wrote: I believe Fas is closer to the mark at a 1.25 with the current pps. Speculation of news coming out from week to week gets us nowhere. With the current pps at 1.45, it would be foolish to participate with a 2.00 conversion. The bad thing about a 1.25 is that the shorts will knock it down below a $1.00 again in no time.

/

B-7, I said "below $2" without significant news, but it will be higher than 1.25 imo. The shorts have already knocked it down considerably.

RO Pricing 06 Jul 2018 15:09 #12016

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
What gives with the buying that started around midday?
Perhaps you’re right this time Rod and news may be coming early next week. Of course that would indicate that some big boy got wind of it early but that will not be the first time nor will it be the last.

RO Pricing 06 Jul 2018 15:15 #12017

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1090
I am still expecting revised conditions today or on Monday and if there is news anticipated- it is damn late- so I do not believe in that any longer.

The subscriptions on the RO must be close to zilch and something has to happen- anyone got a call from Maxims?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Pricing 06 Jul 2018 15:28 #12018

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: I am still expecting revised conditions today or on Monday and if there is news anticipated- it is damn late- so I do not believe in that any longer.

The subscriptions on the RO must be close to zilch and something has to happen- anyone got a call from Maxims?

/

Think positive - I have a good feeling that we hear news on Monday or Tuesday, and if not I think that there may be a bigger game being played - jmho.

RO Pricing 07 Jul 2018 03:08 #12022

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 193
Rodney perhaps a bigger game IS being played. Here is an off the wall scenario for conspiracy theorists:

CYTX continues with the RO without changing the terms. An investor group presents itself and fully subscribes the issue.
Management not having any other alternatives waive the poison pill provisions and welcome the new investors as saviors.
Everyone bitches but the ''new guys'' have managements support and they can claim that they have saved the company from bankruptcy. What are you(I) going to do about it? The takeover is executed at a premium to the market price and existing investors declined to participate.

Any news provided from now on to boost the share price is, I believe geared to be insufficient to generate a substantial move or to change the sentiment of old time investors who are not in the loop. If news comes out it will be too little too late, but just enough to provide a fig leaf for the takeover that will eventuate.

A short time after having taken control one of two things can happen (a) the new investors decide to take the company private at a small premium over the controlled/manipulated shareprice, or (b) we suddenly have good news, partnership deals etc and its off to the races........without us.

Alternatively the company goes bankrupt and the investor group buys out the IP and covers the lenders note. Fast and efficient, but there will be too many questions that Hedrick et al will have to face. The first option is elegant.

Personally I would like to know at what point did management choose to align themselves with the ''investor group'' and shaft the shareholders.

Any comments about the market price reflecting the reality of the situation is a sophistry. The price does not reflect the value, it reflects the manipulation. THIS IS THEFT PURE AND SIMPLE. :evil:

RO Pricing 07 Jul 2018 05:08 #12023

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rongside wrote: Rodney perhaps a bigger game IS being played. Here is an off the wall scenario for conspiracy theorists:

CYTX continues with the RO without changing the terms. An investor group presents itself and fully subscribes the issue.
Management not having any other alternatives waive the poison pill provisions and welcome the new investors as saviors.
Everyone bitches but the ''new guys'' have managements support and they can claim that they have saved the company from bankruptcy. What are you(I) going to do about it? The takeover is executed at a premium to the market price and existing investors declined to participate.

Any news provided from now on to boost the share price is, I believe geared to be insufficient to generate a substantial move or to change the sentiment of old time investors who are not in the loop. If news comes out it will be too little too late, but just enough to provide a fig leaf for the takeover that will eventuate.

A short time after having taken control one of two things can happen (a) the new investors decide to take the company private at a small premium over the controlled/manipulated shareprice, or (b) we suddenly have good news, partnership deals etc and its off to the races........without us.

Alternatively the company goes bankrupt and the investor group buys out the IP and covers the lenders note. Fast and efficient, but there will be too many questions that Hedrick et al will have to face. The first option is elegant.

Personally I would like to know at what point did management choose to align themselves with the ''investor group'' and shaft the shareholders.

Any comments about the market price reflecting the reality of the situation is a sophistry. The price does not reflect the value, it reflects the manipulation. THIS IS THEFT PURE AND SIMPLE. :evil:

Rongside, no question imo that your scenario could be a possibility,

RO Pricing 11 Jul 2018 09:05 #12047

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

b767cpt wrote: I believe Fas is closer to the mark at a 1.25 with the current pps. Speculation of news coming out from week to week gets us nowhere. With the current pps at 1.45, it would be foolish to participate with a 2.00 conversion. The bad thing about a 1.25 is that the shorts will knock it down below a $1.00 again in no time.

Today’s PPS, looks like Fas with his 1.25 is going to be spot on.

RO Pricing 11 Jul 2018 09:17 #12049

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

b767cpt wrote:

Today’s PPS, looks like Fas with his 1.25 is going to be spot on.

It sure does appear that Fas may be right, but to me it all spells out that the "BALLGAME IS OVER" absent some miracle.

RO Pricing 11 Jul 2018 09:20 #12050

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 198
well 85% of $1.45 is $1.2325
weather its pushed up or down in those last 5 trading days is what matters now
Now matter what, the conversion will hurt and dilution (outstanding shares) will increase by a factor of 3+ not even counting if the warrants convert.
Even then...will they fully subscribe ? Or will more refinement be done. I don't know but at some point price and at least some level of financing likely converges.
Further of note will be digging out what the Oxford deal details are in the next 10Q

RO Pricing 11 Jul 2018 10:15 #12052

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: Further of note will be digging out what the Oxford deal details are in the next 10Q

The 4 months delay costs 250.000$ - I do not expect other detailed changes.

Anyway- in respect of the date at which the subscriptions expire i.e. when the RO ends, is somewhat confusion apparently. I get mails from IB that it expires this coming Friday (13th) although I read in the filing of yesterday July 20th. I am one of those fools who love to be fooled more often, so I signed for a few today. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Pricing 11 Jul 2018 10:36 #12053

• fas

rongside wrote: Personally I would like to know at what point did management choose to align themselves with the ''investor group'' and shaft the shareholders.

John,

I think that already happened before the last RO in October 2017. That one "was built" to create large holdings for new investors without any former holdings. This one is very alike, since no retail investors, besides a few idiots like myself, would want to have anything to do with this Company i.e. arrangements must already have been made, a strategy determined for a cheap take-over.

As you said- THIS IS THEFT PURE AND SIMPLE.

But you and I have a lot of knowledge about the past - if need be- I would like to pay them their dues back.

RO Pricing 11 Jul 2018 10:56 #12054

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 198
Fas
I got emails a week ago about the old RO details but nothing so far on the new terms.
Wont really matter for me as they will be quickly deleted.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites