• Page:

TOPIC: EITHER, OR

EITHER, OR 29 Jun 2018 09:14 #11987

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
The current price EITHER reflects a downward spiral into ultimate BK, OR a great opportunity to load up at a dirt cheap price given that news is very likely next week before the RO. I cannot believe that they plan to do an RO at less than 2.50. Look for today's current decline on low volume to reverse with a pick- towards the end of today. JMHO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EITHER, OR 29 Jun 2018 11:46 #11990

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1087

rodney.strongg wrote: The current price EITHER reflects a downward spiral into ultimate BK, OR a great opportunity to load up at a dirt cheap price given that news is very likely next week before the RO. I cannot believe that they plan to do an RO at less than 2.50. Look for today's current decline on low volume to reverse with a pick- towards the end of today. JMHO.

As we discussed before- either that, or an adjusted RO price of 1,25 (or lower) as I already wrote. Who knows. Rien ne va plus? No way.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

EITHER, OR 29 Jun 2018 13:40 #11994

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: The current price EITHER reflects a downward spiral into ultimate BK, OR a great opportunity to load up at a dirt cheap price given that news is very likely next week before the RO. I cannot believe that they plan to do an RO at less than 2.50. Look for today's current decline on low volume to reverse with a pick- towards the end of today. JMHO.

As we discussed before- either that, or an adjusted RO price of 1,25 (or lower) as I already wrote. Who knows. Rien ne va plus? No way.

For sure, nothing goes anymore re CYTX and I certainly will be wrong about a green close today. :cry:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds