Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 01 Jun 2018 19:21 #11896

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2603
  • Thank you received: 198
I am surprised no one has posted this yet.
As Fas alluded to earlier....offering size limited by market cap...but while Fas mentioned 1/2 of market cap in seems the rule in 1/3 of market cap.
Another Friday night filing....actually two filings.
So What was with the $10 million filing just a few weeks ago ????
Did they expect something to make it possible that never came to pass ???
Usual. Cytori sloppiness ???
Other ???
Anyway....$6.5 million doesn't last long at all....they desperately need debt relief....if they get it...what will be the cost ???
Lots of questions in the enigma of Cytori (as usual)
Here are the filings:
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=12792580&RcvdDate=6/1/2018&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=8-K&View=html

and
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=12792524&RcvdDate=6/1/2018&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=424B5&View=html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 01 Jun 2018 19:34 #11897

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2603
  • Thank you received: 198
Of course the best part is the nearly month old pricing of $3.171 from May 10 2018....today the market cap is over $2 million LOWER...and that's not counting the AH action lowering it further.
At the $2.79 close they can only raise $5.72 million
At the AH last trade price of $2.45 they can only raise $5.03 million

Things could get ugly real fast without news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 02 Jun 2018 03:50 #11898

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3099
  • Thank you received: 1087
I saw this in my mail when I was turning myself in. Was too tired to read it at the time.

Well- first - it is not a Rights Offering as was announced before.

This is just Riley selling "FROM TIME TO TIME" shares in the market for a 3% provision, the way this looks. To me that keeps some options open, in case they do have some positive news, which jacks up PPS. Sofar- we have not had any news, which surprised me somewhat- they always have something, but have been saving things up apparently.

Am OK with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 02 Jun 2018 04:51 #11899

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3099
  • Thank you received: 1087

fas wrote: I saw this in my mail when I was turning myself in. Was too tired to read it at the time.

Well- first - it is not a Rights Offering as was announced before.

This is just Riley selling "FROM TIME TO TIME" shares in the market for a 3% provision, the way this looks. To me that keeps some options open, in case they do have some positive news, which jacks up PPS. Sofar- we have not had any news, which surprised me somewhat- they always have something, but have been saving things up apparently.

Am OK with this.


Actually- coming to think of it- I believe a RO does NOT count towards that 1/3 of market cap I believe, so that option is still open too, so this deal, which is kinda cheap, takes the pressure of the valve, buys time to work on whatever they are doing.

Your bashing without good argumentation, reaches levels of rather irretative proportions Hedge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 02 Jun 2018 05:15 #11900

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1083
  • Thank you received: 16

myownhedgefund wrote: Of course the best part is the nearly month old pricing of $3.171 from May 10 2018....today the market cap is over $2 million LOWER...and that's not counting the AH action lowering it further.
At the $2.79 close they can only raise $5.72 million
At the AH last trade price of $2.45 they can only raise $5.03 million

Things could get ugly real fast without news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The A/H trading was not much of a serious reaction to the news - 17 trades totaling 1,571 shares of which only 6 trades totaling 455 shares were below 2.58 - the deal with Riley to sell from time-to-time is much more preferable imo than another RO or other offering - we now need some good news!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 02 Jun 2018 05:16 #11901

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1083
  • Thank you received: 16

fas wrote:

fas wrote: I saw this in my mail when I was turning myself in. Was too tired to read it at the time.

Well- first - it is not a Rights Offering as was announced before.

This is just Riley selling "FROM TIME TO TIME" shares in the market for a 3% provision, the way this looks. To me that keeps some options open, in case they do have some positive news, which jacks up PPS. Sofar- we have not had any news, which surprised me somewhat- they always have something, but have been saving things up apparently.

Am OK with this.


Actually- coming to think of it- I believe a RO does NOT count towards that 1/3 of market cap I believe, so that option is still open too, so this deal, which is kinda cheap, takes the pressure of the valve, buys time to work on whatever they are doing.

Your bashing without good argumentation, reaches levels of rather irretative proportions Hedge.


Fas, totally agree (including the last sentence re HF for sure).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 02 Jun 2018 09:11 #11902

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2603
  • Thank you received: 198
Yes, public filings and SEC rules do make for irritative bashing....LOL

There are probably 2 main themes that are plausible.
1. there wasn't enough interest in the RO route
2. They are rolling the dice that the French data comes in at a acceptable level to provide support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 03 Jun 2018 06:32 #11906

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3099
  • Thank you received: 1087

myownhedgefund wrote: Yes, public filings and SEC rules do make for irritative bashing....LOL

There are probably 2 main themes that are plausible.
1. there wasn't enough interest in the RO route
2. They are rolling the dice that the French data comes in at a acceptable level to provide support.


Hedge- since I was still fuming yesterday and preferred to do my 6 Mile walk through the wine mountains here, instead of responding to your crappola, I will do it now after I have cooled down.

First - I did not recognize any fact stated in the SEC filing in your post- they were all simply coloured Hedge assumptions, which were plainly wrong.

1. The Riley deal is simply the replacement of Lincoln Park stock purchase agreement, since that one has a 5$ cealing now after the split, but I assume can still be activated at some point in time when conditions are met, since it was hardly used (1.7 Mio raised in 2017)
2.In 2017 Cytori´s market cap did not exceed 30 Mio all that much in that timeframe, but they exhausted the Nasdaq financing limit for Companies under 75 Mio market cap, thru the April pre-STAR secondary of 9+ Mio and the referenced Lincoln Park deal.
I presume you DO remember the October 2017 RO for 10 Mio which was over-subscribed by 77%, which in itself proves that RO´s do not qualify for the Nasdaq financing limit ruling and that still remains an option in 2018.
3. Your statement that " there wasn't enough interest in the RO route" is in my view, totally ludricous, since Girao and hedrick surely are not in a position or have the time to query the shareholder base- simple pure filth.

Anyway- I had a great time yesterday, having good exercise combined with about a liter of good local wine- see below-


and therefore am still in good spirits- I still do appreciate your critical comments very highly, but will not accept clear and pure distortion of facts, for which reason you are now the recipient of a Lodge yellow card
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 03 Jun 2018 09:20 #11907

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1083
  • Thank you received: 16

fas wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: Yes, public filings and SEC rules do make for irritative bashing....LOL

There are probably 2 main themes that are plausible.
1. there wasn't enough interest in the RO route
2. They are rolling the dice that the French data comes in at a acceptable level to provide support.


Hedge- since I was still fuming yesterday and preferred to do my 6 Mile walk through the wine mountains here, instead of responding to your crappola, I will do it now after I have cooled down.

First - I did not recognize any fact stated in the SEC filing in your post- they were all simply coloured Hedge assumptions, which were plainly wrong.

1. The Riley deal is simply the replacement of Lincoln Park stock purchase agreement, since that one has a 5$ cealing now after the split, but I assume can still be activated at some point in time when conditions are met, since it was hardly used (1.7 Mio raised in 2017)
2.In 2017 Cytori´s market cap did not exceed 30 Mio all that much in that timeframe, but they exhausted the Nasdaq financing limit for Companies under 75 Mio market cap, thru the April pre-STAR secondary of 9+ Mio and the referenced Lincoln Park deal.
I presume you DO remember the October 2017 RO for 10 Mio which was over-subscribed by 77%, which in itself proves that RO´s do not qualify for the Nasdaq financing limit ruling and that still remains an option in 2018.
3. Your statement that " there wasn't enough interest in the RO route" is in my view, totally ludricous, since Girao and hedrick surely are not in a position or have the time to query the shareholder base- simple pure filth.

Anyway- I had a great time yesterday, having good exercise combined with about a liter of good local wine- see below-


and therefore am still in good spirits- I still do appreciate your critical comments very highly, but will not accept clear and pure distortion of facts, for which reason you are now the recipient of a Lodge yellow card


Fas, good for you - you are sharp as a tack despite the wine - lol - I envy your scenic trek along with the great wine - unfortunately, my recent left leg strain has curtailed my activities for about a month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 03 Jun 2018 10:05 #11908

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2603
  • Thank you received: 198
Fas
I have played by one main theme here, your site your rules PERIOD !!!
Therefore I accept your yellow card....however I am afraid emotion got the best of you my friend.
If deception or "bashing" was my goal why didnt I post all over YMB or other sites the same info ?
I will admit it now appears the title on the thread was a bit off base,,,,,I had little time to read the full filing and wanted to get the info out....in fact I still havent read the full filing but accept your post on a replacement for Lincoln Park.
Otherwise...I feel my post are valid.
I did also post the filings for everyone to read
I was going to address the post point by point but just dont fell like it.
Nice pic you posted...enjoy your summer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 03 Jun 2018 16:08 #11910

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1083
  • Thank you received: 16

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
I have played by one main theme here, your site your rules PERIOD !!!
Therefore I accept your yellow card....however I am afraid emotion got the best of you my friend.
If deception or "bashing" was my goal why didnt I post all over YMB or other sites the same info ?
I will admit it now appears the title on the thread was a bit off base,,,,,I had little time to read the full filing and wanted to get the info out....in fact I still havent read the full filing but accept your post on a replacement for Lincoln Park.
Otherwise...I feel my post are valid.
I did also post the filings for everyone to read
I was going to address the post point by point but just dont fell like it.
Nice pic you posted...enjoy your summer.


"I feel my post are valid" ( of course, HF is never wrong) - "emotion got the best of you my friend" (please, you should have been reprimanded many times before - Fas has been good to you) - drop the vendetta against CYTX!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 04 Jun 2018 10:00 #11911

  • b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 227
  • Thank you received: 3
Beautiful country Fas, just flew some folks up to NAPA, beautiful there also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 04 Jun 2018 15:26 #11912

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 817
  • Thank you received: 148
Hedge, you have always been respectful. However, you may be facing discrimination due to your brutal honesty about the current reality that is Cytori. I don't believe you deserve a yellow card. JMHO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 19 Jun 2018 16:22 #11961

  • b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 227
  • Thank you received: 3
Buck sixty five close today, so what’s the limit they can raise now?
These guys have managed to box themselves into a corner where it appears that someone is trying to beat it down to pick it up for pennies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori forced to reduce offering size to $6.5 million 19 Jun 2018 16:49 #11962

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1083
  • Thank you received: 16

b767cpt wrote: Buck sixty five close today, so what’s the limit they can raise now?
These guys have managed to box themselves into a corner where it appears that someone is trying to beat it down to pick it up for pennies.


All very STRANGE! Let's wait and see!!:yep: :yep: :yep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.893 seconds