• Page:

TOPIC: CYTXZ

CYTXZ 25 May 2018 14:49 #11862

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Warrants at today's prices could be an interesting investment below .10 - worth a shot imo!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CYTXZ 29 May 2018 12:14 #11864

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, were the warrants (CYTXZ) that you received on the last RO adjusted for the RS?

CYTXZ 29 May 2018 14:12 #11865

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, were the warrants (CYTXZ) that you received on the last RO adjusted for the RS?

I presume the quantity was divided by 10 and the price multiplied by 10- just like everything else. But I have not checked yet, will do sometime this week.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CYTXZ 29 May 2018 14:58 #11866

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, were the warrants (CYTXZ) that you received on the last RO adjusted for the RS?

I presume the quantity was divided by 10 and the price multiplied by 10- just like everything else. But I have not checked yet, will do sometime this week.

Mine has not been adjusted at this point.

CYTXZ 30 May 2018 05:51 #11867

• fas
I downloaded my daily statement from IB today and can confirm that both the quantities of CYTXW and CYTXZ have their pre-split values i.e. for some reason have not been splitted. No change visible to the preferred B stock units- also still state the acquired units at acquisition value i.e.1000$.

Seems there is a slight loss of control on the securities side now also on top of the business side.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CYTXZ 30 May 2018 09:33 #11868

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: I downloaded my daily statement from IB today and can confirm that both the quantities of CYTXW and CYTXZ have their pre-split values i.e. for some reason have not been splitted. The same applies to the preferred B stock- also still state 1000 as conversion quantity.

Seems there is a slight loss of control on the securities side now also on top of the business side.

A current price of .06 for CYTXZ certainly reflects the lack of any belief that CYTX is going to turn around their current situation!:cry:

CYTXZ 30 May 2018 09:43 #11869

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote:
A current price of .06 for CYTXZ certainly reflects the lack of any belief that CYTX is going to turn around their current situation!:cry:

I presume that is the price of a pre-split CYTXZ- that still means about 60 cents post-split I guess??? :whistle:

CYTXZ 30 May 2018 10:14 #11870

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote:

I presume that is the price of a pre-split CYTXZ- that still means about 60 cents post-split I guess??? :whistle:

I guess it is possible that the warrants are not going to be affected by the RS - presumably they will be exercisable at 3.30 per share - it would be a way of bringing in more cash to the Company - it was stated in the 8k that the number of outstanding preferred shares would not be affected.

CYTXZ 30 May 2018 10:20 #11871

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote:
I guess it is possible that the warrants are not going to be affected by the RS - presumably they will be exercisable at 3.30 per share - it would be a way of bringing in more cash to the Company - it was stated in the 8k that the number of outstanding preferred shares would not be affected.

Rodney- that cannot be- there are no freebies in the stock market.

That the OS preferred shares will not be effected is logical- it is only the ISSUED preferred shares that matter, which number is low anyway.

CYTXZ 30 May 2018 11:06 #11872

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote:

Rodney- that cannot be- there are no freebies in the stock market.

That the OS preferred shares will not be effected is logical- it is only the ISSUED preferred shares that matter, which number is low anyway.

Why are you saying that it is a freebie - certainly not for the S/H who is in the same position when the exercise price is increased tenfold from the original .3333 (b/t/w, the new number would be 3.33, not 3.30 as I originally posted) - of course, the Company would be receiving a lot more cash and presumably may have that option. B/T/W, CYTX does have the right to buy back the warrants for .01 after the first year (of the 30 month duration) if the stock closes for 10 consecutive days at a price of 8.33 or higher.

CYTXZ 31 May 2018 03:40 #11876

• fas
sigh....

Anyway- I checked the announcement on the split again and did not see anything on CYTXZ, besides the fact that they became tradeble. So- it must work on the CUSIP numbers. CYTXZ gives the right to acquire for a fixed price CYTX with the pre-split CUSIP, which than will be converted to the new CUSIP ticker at 1 to 10. Similar thing with CYTXW.

Means of course - you need 10 CYTXZ for the right to buy 1 CYTX-, which is reflected in the current market price.

CYTXZ 31 May 2018 04:24 #11878

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: sigh....

Ugh

CYTXZ 31 May 2018 07:36 #11880

• fas

fas wrote: sigh....

Anyway- I checked the announcement on the split again and did not see anything on CYTXZ, besides the fact that they became tradeble. So- it must work on the CUSIP numbers. CYTXZ gives the right to acquire for a fixed price CYTX with the pre-split CUSIP, which than will be converted to the new CUSIP ticker at 1 to 10. Similar thing with CYTXW.

Means of course - you need 10 CYTXZ for the right to buy 1 CYTX-, which is reflected in the current market price.

Using this logic, which makes sense to me- you need 150 CYTXW (price pre-pre-split was 3,18$ or something if I recall right) to acquire on "valid" CYTX piece. Say- if that market price was 0,002 $ and I was willing to pay 30 cents for the right up to December to buy a CYTX common share at that price, I would definitely consider it. 1 cent is much too expensive though.

CYTXZ 31 May 2018 08:01 #11882

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
:grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites