• Page:

TOPIC: Vote in Japan

Vote in Japan 21 Jul 2013 08:02 #670

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
>>>TOKYO (Reuters) - Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling bloc won a decisive victory in an upper house election on Sunday, cementing his grip on power and setting the stage for Japan's first stable government since the charismatic Junichiro Koizumi left office in 2006.<<<

The above should help with progressing stem cell treatments...hopefully in Sptember they vote on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Vote in Japan 21 Jul 2013 09:39 #671

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

Vote in Japan 21 Jul 2013 10:12 #672

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Yeah- all the polls predicted the landslide victory of Abe´s party today.

That is great- simply great and will help Cytori tremendously. :vegas:

The approval to start an iPS clinical trial is therefore not a surprise- iPS trial for Age-related Macular Degeneration

Of course this is the prime reason for Abe to push this technology- if successful he can export the tech globally. Just as a reminder to everyone- iPS tech is still somewhat suspect with pre-mature aging of cells and immunology issues. It makes sense to do your first efforts in IMMUNE PRIVILEGED body parts- the eye is a prime example of that. These parts are normally behind a blood barrier- like the brain for instance.

Anyway- this situation makes me re-call the Mitsuo days- where we got "unconfirmed" reports of high efficacy in certain area´s of unmet needs with ADRCs. Those "themes" surely will crop up again and Japanese suitors for CYTX tech will feel some "pressure" or sense of urgency to proceed..... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites