• Page:

TOPIC: Postfinance form4

Postfinance form4 12 Feb 2018 15:29 #11258

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Postfinance form4 12 Feb 2018 15:51 #11259

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1095981/000089924318003543/xslF345/doc4.xml

The sale leaves Postfinance with 5,303,899 shares, fairly close to the Swissquote ownership of 5,328,229 after their sale in January - and the plot thickens!

Postfinance form4 12 Feb 2018 19:18 #11262

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
This my observation regarding the two Swiss blocks. Last time, after the 200,000 sale (sold around 0.34) from the Swissquote Bank, the PPS went up to 0.51. The sale from Postfinance was also executed over 2 days around 34 cents (when the US general market went down sharply for several days). Question is Why didn't they sell at much higher prices?

Postfinance form4 12 Feb 2018 19:41 #11263

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Rodney
This my observation regarding the two Swiss blocks. Last time, after the 200,000 sale (sold around 0.34) from the Swissquote Bank, the PPS went up to 0.51. The sale from Postfinance was also executed over 2 days around 34 cents (when the US general market went down sharply for several days). Question is Why didn't they sell at much higher prices?

HF is our technical guru - let's see if he has an answer.

Postfinance form4 12 Feb 2018 20:03 #11265

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***Question is Why didn't they sell at much higher prices? ***

Good question and one I asked myself.
Little is making sense here.
If you use what Fas posted as the late January outstanding share count they would still be above 10%
BTW...the bigger blocks I saw were on the ASK side today. Note Cytori only saw limited attention from me today.
Hey, we have all week to watch the pennies or fractions there of, move us...LOL

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 07:39 #11272

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I suspect that they may be new players in this backdoor underwriting game. They are not long term investors by choice but may become so by default.

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 08:42 #11273

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
On the basis of the conclusion we reached that both (well respected and large institutions) entities acquired their holdings from the RO, they had to guess the participation and both over-subscribed- AT THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT- for about 9,5 Mio hares i.e about 9500 series B, giving them each 5.540.054 shares after the allocation process.

My knowledge of the share count was taken from the November 14 filing on the final prospectus. That surely is not 100% correct 1-2 months later, so I am assuming they simply adjust to the 10% level, not to create agony with the poison pill rule.

Both entities, which I assume, are merely placeholders, have an internal brokerage system and clients and are therefore also are able to shuffle shares back and forth from their firm/company account into personal accounts of clients on which behalve they are acting.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 08:48 #11274

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: On the basis of the conclusion we reached that both (well respected and large institutions) entities acquired their holdings from the RO, they had to guess the participation and both over-subscribed- AT THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT- for about 9,5 Mio hares i.e about 9500 series B, giving them each 5.540.054 shares after the allocation process.

My knowledge of the share count was taken from the November 14 filing on the final prospectus. That surely is not 100% correct 1-2 months later, so I am assuming they simply adjust to the 10% level, not to create agony with the poison pill rule.

Both entities, which I assume, are merely placeholders, have an internal brokerage system and clients and are therefore also are able to shuffle shares back and forth from their firm/company account into personal accounts of clients on which behalve they are acting.

Absolutely correct imo!

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 09:43 #11277

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

Fas,

You make is sound like they can move shares around at will among customers, as if there are no financial or legal implications. I doubt that is the case. If they didn't have actual effective ownership they would not be filing as if they did just because a bunch of customers hold shares in street name. I still suspect they are could be short term opportunists (like Sabby) but without the experience or brains and they may have become inadvertent bag holders, Fidelity does not file on behalf of all owners of a stock in street name, does it? . Nothing strategic here, IMHO.

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 09:51 #11278

• fas

Wall Street Titan wrote: . Nothing strategic here, IMHO.

Time will tell- my assumption is that we will not have to wait for years on resolution of that issue

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 09:59 #11279

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

Wall Street Titan wrote: . Nothing strategic here, IMHO.

Time will tell- my assumption is that we will not have to wait for years on resolution of that issue

/

Of course the shares are registered to Swissquote and Postfinance and of course it is not a street name situation - however, it's Switzerland, and a handshake may turn out to be as good as a signed document.

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 10:07 #11280

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
“AT THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT-”

I find that interesting also, they both appear to be positioning in equal amounts.

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 10:17 #11281

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Where are the buyers ?
Forget $5 or $1 even
Buy at $0.31 or $0.32 and sell at $0.48 and get a 50% return !!!!
One only needs to believe and forget good real companies have provided trading opps recently.
I have provided some musical inspiration:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fas

Postfinance form4 13 Feb 2018 10:20 #11282

• fas
One of my favourites :yep:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites