TOPIC: AZA Lipo Doxo/CYTX NanoMedicine

AZA Lipo Doxo/CYTX NanoMedicine 25 Jul 2017 09:37 #9655

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Beak

I think the AZA acquisition is now becoming more strategic for survival, growth and adjuvant for the company's cell therapy.
The cell therapy business is now more and more Japan centered, than ever before. I think US/EU development leading to meaningful commercial activities will remain long.

The CYTX/AZA nanomedicine is now our focus, with lipo doxo EU/foreign market at the center.

Hedrick mentions many times the lipo doxo market is disruptive - supply soruce- but WHY?

This is the reason and I have mentioned to Tiago (who does not know the business).

For many years, the whole generic therapeutic injectibles have run by foreigners, particularly Indians. Indians are particularly good in this business here and overseas (Indian based companies have good presence in EU). I came to Chicago 30 years ago to Lyphomed (now Astellas), working for John Kapoor and Brian Tambi (freinds from Buffalo and Bristol)-the first US generic injectibles company - an Indians run pharma. They were good, very good in running a company. But, many Indian run generic drug companies (particularly those in India- presently) have regulatory problems - GMP noncompliance - serious chronic problems-cutting corners to save money. When FDA came to Lypomed for routine inspections, some employees said we did not do this and that per SOP - then the FDA Chinese lady asked: what do you do? That was the beginning of the FDA problems with Lyphomed and it took almost 5 years to resolve the issues.

Currently, some giant Indian generic pharmas have similar problems in EU and maybe in China, creating a window of opportunities for CYTX through AZA (a nano company built on a very, very important lipo patent signed on to AZA from an Indian pharmaceutical scientist). (Note: Most US pharmacy schools do not teach manufacturing - mostly biopharm now - U of Wisconsin and Columbia and Kansas used to be the top schools - Columbia Pharmacy school is long gone - Indian pharmacy schools are now the top.)

The whole thing regarding AZA success is all depending on running a good GMP San Antonio site - do not cut corners - go by the book. Finding lipo distributors in EU, Japan and China are very easy. The real pharmaceutical market/oncology drug products is very big - $ 100 million annual revenue is consider ed small. Lipo doxo was about going to Hospira, formerly the generic injectibles of Abbott - deal did not go through because of a buyout by Pfizer (Warner Lambert Chicotte is now part of Pfizer).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AZA Lipo Doxo/CYTX NanoMedicine 25 Jul 2017 10:44 #9657

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Franshei --

Why don't you do the board a favor, and repeat regularly what you've told us before for the sake of new readers: you are a horrible investor who has had terrible luck investing. You've said it before and new readers should be kept abreast on the naivety you obsessively post. Your words mean nothing, clearly, as your ongoing optimism in jumbled English runs completely opposite to stock price.

Thanks,

Waddles

AZA Lipo Doxo/CYTX NanoMedicine 25 Jul 2017 10:57 #9658

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Indeed, I am a very poor investor. CYTX is a very bad choice.

AZA Lipo Doxo/CYTX NanoMedicine 25 Jul 2017 12:05 #9660

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Nobody here is obligated to repeat their investment "qualities" here whilst posting positive or negative speculations or thoughts.

That is beyond the purpose of this board, which is exchange of thought on several aspects of Cytori and other Cell technologies.

If however- like I just did, one wants the leave a "signature" of who you are, without wanting to repeat that in every post- i.e. a statement which comes up automagically- all you have to do - is -

when you are logged in AND have the status- being online-

click your profile- than click EDIT and write a line in "signature" at the very bottom where you can put in whatever you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites