• Page:

TOPIC: Hedrick should step down.

Hedrick should step down. 24 Jul 2017 10:01 #9630

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
His time is done and he should step down. A real pharma executive should come in. Tiago Girao should stay - he has done a good job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hedrick should step down. 24 Jul 2017 10:52 #9632

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
there is no company left for him to step down from and Tiago has done a good job at one thing and that is diluting the crap out of this company and supporting Hedrick in making bad deals and bull shitting shareholders when we met with these two clowns 1 on 1. Another pipe dream up in smoke, even the technology is suspect. Game set match. Pink sheets here we come, SAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Hedrick should step down. 24 Jul 2017 12:03 #9634

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I wonder how that warm fuzzy feeling Hedrick expressed over the trial is now feeling. I also wonder if the majority of this Board now agrees with me that the acquisition was a last ditch effort to keep a continuously failing operation alive. Would you be straggling for an unwanted acquisition of another failed company if you had a goldmine in your lab? Was it not obvious? How else would they rob investors for a longer duration? How else would they be able to continue to pay their exorbitant salaries? And look, you still have guys like Franshei actually falling for it, and chasing the next carrot. Unbelievable, and hard to fathom that guys like him aren't on the Cytori payroll. The blind leading the blind.

Oh, and that sale at $1.10 that many questioned when results were right around the block? I suppose that question is answered now too.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites