• Page:

TOPIC: It's Time

It's Time 20 Jun 2013 08:55 #565

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
:puke: Well fellow Cytori stuckholders it's Friday and we have already hit our 52 week low in today's trading session. Hope we do not set a new 52 week low today but entirely possible. I have to agree with Slav, it's time to vote out CC at the anual shareholders meeting. This story continues to loose credibility as does Cytori management. I think we have all been patient long enough. Time to bring in a team that can commercialize and monetize this promising technology. This group has had long enough. Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. The time has come. Appreciate all the effort on a most difficult task, but it's time to stop hoping and change. Well fellow Cytori stuckholders it's Friday and we have already hit our 52 week low in today's trading session. Hope we do not set a new 52 week low today but entirely possible. I have to agree with Slav, it's time to vote out CC at the anual shareholders meeting. This story continues to loose credibility as does Cytori management. I think we have all been patient long enough. Time to bring in a team that can commercialize and monetize this promising technology. This group has had long enough. Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. The time has come. Appreciate all the effort on a most difficult task, but it's time to stop hoping and change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites