• Page:

TOPIC: Joe the optomist...

Joe the optomist... 12 Jun 2013 15:24 #545

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
I have to stay optimistic...what other choice do I have. Anyway I have noticed that all the stem cell companies have been very quite lately. Price wise but also in the news area. I know allot of Stem cell companies have said they were/are very close to partnership. I am thinking the industry as a whole might be sticking together somewhat and holding out for descent upfront money.
I am also thinking that a few companies are sitting on news that can be released at a time when there is some excitement in the sector. I think ACTC is holding back and many here believe that Cytori has got some info they can PR
Personally I am fed up with big pharma. I would so much love to see a big money partnership with a high tech company...say Corning, Samsung, Google or Microsoft. That would get the sector rolling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Joe the optomist... 12 Jun 2013 15:52 #546

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***I am also thinking that a few companies are sitting on news that can be released at a time when there is some excitement in the sector*** Ummm...for the most part, that would be illegal. :evil:

In this sad time its good to see your glass is half full of adipose tissue.
I hear you can get a deal on ebay and spin it down to ADRC's...watch those patents though...LOL :grin: :evil: :yep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites