TOPIC: Manipulation Continues

Manipulation Continues 23 Jan 2017 16:04 #8624

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
It is so ridiculous that all the trades for CYTXW are not even being posted - total volume numbers for the day are incorrect - disgraceful - CYTXW is dirt cheap imo below .70 and provides great leverage as we move to higher prices for CYTX common in 2017!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 08:12 #8626

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney Strong

What is your read on this AZA deal? Is the boat sinking? What is Hedrick's agenda ? Looks like DOV is now gone for good.

GERON had tried liposomal technology (RPI) with its lead compound and failed. Obviously CYTX does not have the same luxury as GRN (they had $ 90 million in the bank at the time). So what makes CYTX to go into this new horizon? The conference call is so vague.

Many people may think the STAR trial fails and CYTX has to play a new trick to survive.

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 08:27 #8627

• rodney.strongg
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It is strange that DOV has not posted - I doubt that he has sold.

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 13:11 #8630

• rodney.strongg
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
In my last post, I replied to Franshei that I doubted that DOV had sold - perhaps, I am wrong since DOV has not posted since the deal - I would think that Fas would know - if DOV has sold after all these years of touting the stock, it would imo be one great contrarian signal for CYTX.

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 13:30 #8632

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

rodney.strongg wrote: In my last post, I replied to Franshei that I doubted that DOV had sold - perhaps, I am wrong since DOV has not posted since the deal - I would think that Fas would know - if DOV has sold after all these years of touting the stock, it would imo be one great contrarian signal for CYTX.

Just for the record. No- I do know nothing, but than again DOV is a busy man and I am not. However-in one of the last posts by DOV, he said that the time has come to average down and his writings on STAR were extremely positive- surely you all remember the note on selecting the "type of scleroderma patients for the clinic"- i.e. the type which responded great on the treatment- the 10 of 12 from Scleradec I which were right on top of the Gauss/Bell curve.

If you took note of that- the thought of DOV selling is ludicrous.:cool:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 14:29 #8633

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

if DOV has sold after all these years of touting the stock, it would imo be one great contrarian signal for CYTX.

What a ridiculous statement... but not surprising given the source.

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 14:34 #8634

• rodney.strongg
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It certainly would be a much bigger event than when you sold. LOL.

PS - why don't you concentrate on ATHX - they need it - just awful!

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 15:43 #8635

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Manipulation was the week before news was released. It's funny you forgot about that. First you assumed it was some price manipulation then forgot what happened?

Now you want to sell those awful warrants.

That reminds me of the first group of the warrants. Nobody in here can claim to be "duped" again. Nobody can be that stupid.

So, it is clear what you guys are doing here. I just wonder if any fish can be caught this way? Maybe, there is a sucker born every day. but this is way to obvious.

Anyway, see you guys next year, when I see the same remarks again (with a new page, and format) :vegas:

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 16:37 #8636

• rodney.strongg
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
"anyway, see you guys next year" - we can only hope!

Manipulation Continues 24 Jan 2017 18:48 #8637

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Great news: See you next year. Please bring some of your friends here with you.

Manipulation Continues 25 Jan 2017 08:00 #8638

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS and Rodney Strong

1. Hedrick, in my opinion (now), is not a good communicator and his conference calls, in my opinion (now), have been confusing.

2. I have contacted Tiago Girao for clarification regarding the AZA news and other issues.

3. I think because Hedrick is such a bad communicator, we are all driven nut and are making all kind of speculations.

4. CYTX is not leaving the cell therapy arena (as Geron did and enters the oncology pharma business).

5. Hedrick mentions in the Tokyo 3rd Q CC that there will news coming in the coming quarters regarding retreatment of scleroderma patients (if needed) - i.e. multiple dosing in a broader patient population (if needed) after the initial single cell therapy. I think this aspect of dosing will enhance the potential revenue growth, etc.

In my opinion, retreatment may not have to subject the patients to the initial clinical procedure of liposuction, etc., if the cells can be stored. From what I can gather, one of the benefits of the AZA liposomal technology has to do with the cell stabilization during storage. WE all know that CYTX has the Cell Bank technology/medical device which is on the market but no one is buying it (the last sale was made to a Hong Kong beauty/plastic surgery salon). I think with the AZA technology, the Cell Bank will be resurrected,

Another implication is: I remember a certain VP at STEM claimed that most of the cells in clinical vials from STEM die (duirng and after manufacturing), when dosing is made. If the AZA liposomal technology can be used to reduce cell death, CYTX can easily get a big return in out licensing. (If this is true, forget all these allo stem cells treatments presently - a lot of dead cells are often administered.)

Just my opinion.

Manipulation Continues 25 Jan 2017 08:14 #8639

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Perhaps you've never been on the inside of a conference call, earnings call, etc. They are scripted and well-planned. That said, it is not about being a good communicator, or bad communicator (for the sake of your post) -- it's about being a direct, straightforward, and trustworthy management team that is proud to disclose its plans and achievements to deserving investors and shareholders ... or not. Perhaps this answers some of your concerns.

If it's Hedrick's demeanor and leadership skills you want to address (which I believe we've covered on the board before), just revert to the fact that he's a clown that says such things as "getting warm fuzzy feelings" when he's off script and addressing his thoughts on a trial. The guy is a straight up loser and wiseguy who thinks this is all fun and games yet is somehow sitting in the CEO seat of a publicly traded company.

Manipulation Continues 27 Jan 2017 13:40 #8665

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

franshei wrote: Great news: See you next year. Please bring some of your friends here with you.

My friends??? C'mon Chuckie! You know better, any person with half a brain would have sold their shares years ago and moved one..... You guys are getting ready for another decade of circle-kumbaya and have become a bunch of zombies already...... Don't you get it? Market exploded recently but stem cell companies all crashed hard... you don't get why??? Hello!?!?!

You guys have been invested since the last market crash!!!! ( I know I have some shares too, but they are free)

You would hope for a "friend" to show up and save your drowning behind. I actually did, for months... but you guys didn't want to hear, just like you don't want to hear now.

I am not doing this for you or other "regulars" here... I am doing it for that poor soul who is passing by... That is all... I am passing by too.... bye :bye:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites