• Page:

TOPIC: Was 1:15 enough ??????

Was 1:15 enough ?????? 03 Nov 2016 09:33 #7912

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Percent wise we are still quite a distance from the $1.00 level but given our past and forces that also in the past that have been aligned against us maybe its not too early to ask the question. Next week Hedrick gets another chance to spin. After that it will be 4 months until he is again forced to communicate to investors and that worries me that its a long time if he cant inspire next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Young Fox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Was 1:15 enough ?????? 05 Nov 2016 09:26 #7940

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
REMEMBER my comments about 1:25 is the least they needed and you lost your mind over it?

Now, here we go, LIKE I SAID :)

For four years now, like one open book I read it and you all ignored it... So much could've been made!!!

Was 1:15 enough ?????? 05 Nov 2016 10:45 #7942

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
CYTXER, this time you will be wrong! I know that's hard for you to believe. LOL

Was 1:15 enough ?????? 06 Nov 2016 09:26 #7950

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

myownhedgefund wrote: Percent wise we are still quite a distance from the $1.00 level but given our past and forces that also in the past that have been aligned against us maybe its not too early to ask the question. Next week Hedrick gets another chance to spin. After that it will be 4 months until he is again forced to communicate to investors and that worries me that its a long time if he cant inspire next week.

Yes- 4 months- its horrifying that this horrifies me too, plus 2, 3, 4 quarters away until we see quarterly revenues that will start to impress some folks?

Personally I have come to the conclusion that whatever Hedrick says, it will have no impact period, since he lost all credibility. Only actions will speak convincing language and in absence of impressing revenues, this can only be a partner deal which he already is forecasting in typical "Calhoun fashion" (except it is surely not a part of his objectives, since otherwise his bonus could be adversely impacted).

In March it was that the likelihood of a deal were 1. European Scleroderma 2. Japan general 3. US OA. In August that was changed to US OA and maybe separate Japan clinic OA. In between we got the wonderful news that Cytori cordially declined an offer for a US Scleroderma partnership- Cytori - a Company that has a terrible track record in this field. To me unbelievable and another insult to all shareholders.
We are still on OA surely, which Hedrick apparently also conveys- not only at Conferences- but also privately to investors. Calhoun style, so to speak- the result is still missing though, and only that will safe us from that 1$ mark, which some have been predicting.

Somehow I think Hedrick et al, have more interest in having one more round of bonuses and options at the ATL of January 2 2017....

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Was 1:15 enough ?????? 06 Nov 2016 17:37 #7951

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS, thanks for this thoughtful message, as it reflects what many longs might feel - sometimes a possible partnership is real and often it is not. This uncertainty is real, as it is reflected by the current horrific stock price. I think Hedrick is fully aware of his current image among the stockholders.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites