• Page:

TOPIC: Order Basically Completed

Order Basically Completed 22 Sep 2016 07:37 #7704

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
The large order(s) for $2 (part of which later became $2.01) has basically been filled (about 50,000 left at 2.00 yesterday). My guess is that over the past few weeks about 400,000+ shares have been bought relating to that order(s). I felt that eventually the M/M's would fill that order and that somehow it would be done before any potential partnership news. :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Order Basically Completed 22 Sep 2016 16:25 #7705

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
I would not bet on any partnership at this point.

Should there be upward run in the stock, it could be related to other factors, such as channel trading, FDA orphan drug designation, thermal burn IND approval.... But, it is hard to believe that any partnership is coming soon.

Over the past 2 years, as an example, many genuinely sincere investors have talked to TIago Girao with the hope to find something to sooth the frustration with the stock price, I believe most people have found Girao is a good foot soldier doing his job to tightening the belt of the company and provide no news {others than what is known publicly). It is absolutely useless talking to him. Though DOV talks directly to Hedrick, but most of the information is in the same vein as Girao. Tiago Girao had volunteered to call me on certain occasions, I told him that it is waste of time - he and Hedrick should talk to someone else.

Order Basically Completed 22 Sep 2016 16:50 #7706

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas has said more than one before year- :bye: end!

On another subject, it's a total disgrace the way the overall market is rigged more than usual during Fed week. This will not happen when Trump is President! :write:

Order Basically Completed 28 Sep 2016 12:21 #7724

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
An update regarding my post # 7704 from 6 days ago. There are 78,000 shares left to buy at $2.00. As I indicated in my earlier post, I assumed the M/M's would find a way to fill the large 2.00 and 2.01 orders (probably amounting to about 600,000+ shares rather my original estimate of 400,000+). When that happens (and it could be soon, maybe even today) :cool: :cool: , my guess is that we may get a technical bounce up as the stock is way oversold imo. :yep:

Order Basically Completed 28 Sep 2016 12:33 #7725

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Buyer keeps refilling bid for more shares but I don't see anything indicating a oversold condition just yet.

Order Basically Completed 28 Sep 2016 15:10 #7726

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedgefund, I believe CYTX is fundamentally oversold! :yep:

Order Basically Completed 03 Oct 2016 09:38 #7733

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedgefund, I see that the large longstanding share bid at 2.00 (much of which had been filled) had gotten down to about 80,000 on Friday, but today for the first time in weeks it has dropped to about 10,000. Not a particularly good sign! :bash:

Order Basically Completed 03 Oct 2016 11:21 #7734

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Also, to add to my last post, it is interesting that the remains of the large order (which was there for weeks on end) was pulled on the first day of the new quarter. Any thoughts if there maybe some restrictions on certain institutions similar to those on insiders? :winky:

Order Basically Completed 03 Oct 2016 23:02 #7736

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Although I check the PPS periodically today, I wasn't really able to watch the trading.
I am not really surprised we tested sub $2 again but thought it might have been post the November call.
Yes new Q started today but the sales Q also ended. Does it mean anything ? Who knows. End the end the $2 peg remained.

Still a 6 week wait to see if what we have been witnessing is a attempt at accumulation that must be reported..well unless someone triggered a 5% holding in the mean time. Other theories could be naked short cover or just plan churn maintaining the $2 peg

Sales and cash still what's important and still quite limited on both accounts for now.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites