TOPIC: Cytori has a new website

Cytori has a new website 04 May 2016 03:04 #6895

• belgiumineurope
  • belgiumineurope's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I just saw they have a new website !
So they are still investing with our money....hopefully a new start for the company too :cool: :vegas:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori has a new website 04 May 2016 04:02 #6896

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Yes- looks very nice. :yep:

But it is the same information based on the "old" DotNetNuke platform, only now with a bootstrap 3 and html5 template, which required some reorganizing of the content. Anyway- looks good. I just finished my first bootstrap 3 template also- its great stuff and fast. Just waiting for some updates on application software and than I can switch my server to php 7+ which makes everything a lot faster again.... :grin: :grin:

So they are still investing with our money....

From what I see, this should not have costed more than 2K $- the contrast is very poor and links nor recognizable. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori has a new website 04 May 2016 04:50 #6897

• fas

fas wrote: Yes- looks very nice. :yep:

But it is the same information based on the "old" DotNetNuke platform, only now with a bootstrap 3 and html5 template, which required some reorganizing of the content. Anyway- looks good. I just finished my first bootstrap 3 template also- its great stuff and fast. Just waiting for some updates on application software and than I can switch my server to php 7+ which makes everything a lot faster again.... :grin: :grin:

So they are still investing with our money....

From what I see, this should not have costed more than 2K $- the contrast is very poor and links nor recognizable. :whistle:

While we are on the theme, Cytori websites- this is not important, but more for the old gang-

The former websites- cellenrich.eu and cellreconstruct.eu have been abondoned and dumped/scratched. The registry sites they had- at least I recall the thestarregistry.com/ now re-directs into celase.com- the only Cytori product on the US market. At clinicaltrials.gov there are three records for registry programs which were cancelled- in favor of the MAP (managed Access program). All with the indication "Corporate Decision April 2016" :grin: :grin:

Anyway- I just started clicking around in the Investors Relation Section just like I always do with my own websites, in order to check if everything is linked and the SEF software did its job properly. Anyway- here it is an absolute mess and still a lot of work to be done. They should not have released the website in this state. :bash:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori has a new website 04 May 2016 07:32 #6898

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
I think Hedrick blurred something in the last Q CC that they are putting some money into PR. I wish a new website is just a good beginning.

Cytori has a new website 04 May 2016 09:37 #6901

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
The website is not an improvement. try finding anything about let's say management team. Tiago should call the team that manages, and created my website. these guys are pro's ,understand SEO and know how to get a message out. visit www.slippers.com :joy:

Cytori has a new website 04 May 2016 10:11 #6902

• fas

rothco619 wrote: The website is not an improvement. try finding anything about let's say management team. Tiago should call the team that manages, and created my website. these guys are pro's ,understand SEO and know how to get a message out. visit www.slippers.com :joy:

Roth-

Info on the management team is exactly in the same place as it was before in the IR section. With bootstrap you can can "combine" former single pages into sections and in principle can combine, say a former 30 page website into a one page website. They took over everything one by one- they just erred with the former javascript based components, which are a mess now. Anyway- could you let me know- my private mail, if you like- what you paid for developing slippers.com? Thanks

The speed of the site is better and the looks are better- what counts though is CONTENT and Cytori has been deficient on that score now for 15 years

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites