• Page:

TOPIC: Lorem/Xudong Ma General Manager since October

Lorem/Xudong Ma General Manager since October 28 Mar 2016 16:56 #6727

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Xudong Ma is general manager for Lorem Beijing. It appears that most of his activitiies for selling the celution system are centered in Hong Kong and China.

He appears to be David Oxley's replacement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lorem/Xudong Ma General Manager since October 29 Mar 2016 10:52 #6731

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Do you have a link to a profile or something like that, Franshei?

Thanks

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Lorem/Xudong Ma General Manager since October 29 Mar 2016 20:01 #6732

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS, thanks for your interest

This is how you can do detective works re Lorem. Information is all in Chinese. If I can do my search all in Chinese, I am sure that I can find out more.

This is the path:

1. Go to do a search on David C Oxley on Linkedln and look up people he is contact with. You will find Ka Hean Lim (KT Lim's relative, now a manager at Lorem).

On Ka Hean Lim' s Linkedln page, he describes what he is doing at Lorem. There are people he is in contact with: a new contact in the past few weeks or so is Xudong Ma, general manager of Lorem.

2. On Xudong Ma's linkedln page, he tells what he is doing at Lorem, including all the regions Lorem is doing business. Lorem Beijing is a part of Lorem Singapore, Ltd.) His plan for Celution in Hong Kong and China appears the same as what Harris is pointing to.

Xudong Ma is an English major in college. He has a MBA. Looks like a shrewd business man. He has several prior employments, mostly in high tech.

It looks like to me Lorem is in contact with many other Chinese biotechs/health care companies in its efforts to launch celution. They are not giving up the business yet. But, the sales are properly less than what was expected, because it is a new technology for China. Thus, they are not able to fulfill their original commitment.

I think Harris will play a very important part here to broaden CYTX's business in Asia. Harris is a pro and Ma and Lims are not.

Lorem/Xudong Ma General Manager since October 30 Mar 2016 04:47 #6733

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Yes- apparently a technical man from an education perspective, but mainly marketing experience..

Background
Jen medical network in Singapore Luo Ren Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary in China, the China headquarters in Beijing China Life Tower, the company is committed to the promotion Celution regenerative medicine technology in China and Hong Kong, in collaboration with leading medical institutions at home and abroad to China the patients new ADSC treatment services.
Now- General Manager - Lorem Vascular LLC from October 2015 – to Present (6 months)Beijing City, China
Jen medical network in Singapore Luo Ren Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary in China, the China headquarters in Beijing China Life Tower, the company is committed to the promotion Celution regenerative medicine technology in China and Hong Kong, in collaboration with leading medical institutions at home and abroad to China the patients new ADSC treatment services.
Formerly- Managing Director- Great Jianhua grams (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. February 2014 – October 2015 (1 year 9 months)Beijing Suburb, China
and Director of Marketing - El Group from October 2007 – October 2013 (6 years 1 month)Shanghai City, China

He knows Matt- so that is a good link- a few Okyanos type establishments at the RIGHT TIME in the Asian area, definitely would help long term. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Lorem/Xudong Ma General Manager since October 30 Mar 2016 08:47 #6735

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Franshei, my take away from my meeting with Marc and Tiago, is that KT Lim is cheap. He simply did not want to pay David Oxley. Granted based on what CYTX executives have been paid relative to there contribution to the bottom line, if Oxley was being paid a ridiculous salary, KT was not being cheap but prudent based on his failure to deliver any meaningful results. Lorem has not met there obligations to the agreement and are therefore Cytori is no longer bound to that agreement. If Cytori has learned anything from the cockamamie financing they offered in Japan for purchasing cellution equiptment, they will not offer credit terms and machines will be COD. Lorem was a bust and we are better off finding a legitimate partner going forward.

Lorem/Xudong Ma General Manager since October 30 Mar 2016 09:37 #6738

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Roth, "CHEAP" is for sure.

Li Kar Sing, KT Lim and many, many other wealthy people in Hong Kong, Singapore and S E Asia (Indonesia, Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, Laos) come from a very specific region in China (around Fukian and eastern Guangtung- Amoy and Shantao). They are born to be "CHEAP", but many of them have become very. very wealthy, mostly through real estate. Many were coolies (very, very hard working people) when they first came out of this region in China. They are also called the "Jews of China". They are very different from the Shanghai people, who are the MBA type.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites