• Page:

TOPIC: Class Action

Class Action 16 Mar 2016 07:51 #6651

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
It's time for long term share holders to be heard. Our votes don't count as $250,000 has been reduced to
$12,000 worth of a voice. The power lies with the holders of the free shares and those stealing shares at these ridiculous prices. A class action is the only way to get to the truth. Depositions under oath. I have had it. At least while I was getting fucked Hedrick was smiling t me. If your interested in joining please private message me. No time to waste as votes will be cast any day. Never expected things to end this badly for us. 10 x's my worst nightmare.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Class Action 16 Mar 2016 08:49 #6653

• angryharry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
if you don't mind me asking: along with his smile, did he stutter, jumble his words, sound either completely incompetent or as if a total con artist like he does on his calls and presentations?

they guy reminds me of a weasel who thinks his smile and gentle demeanor will get him away with everything.

Class Action 16 Mar 2016 11:00 #6656

• angryharry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
And further, the fact that Hedrick allows himself to remain CEO goes to show that his greed comes first over concern for the company as a whole and its shareholder value. There is no way he is lacking so much self awareness so to think he's the most qualified guy for the job. I refuse to believe he's that dumb. He simply refuses to stand down for less pay and payouts.

The guy is begging for trouble: greed + incompetence + weaselish/weak boy ways + screwing people out of money in the process = a formula I'd sure never like hanging over my head. That's for sure.

Class Action 16 Mar 2016 15:26 #6657

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
If one is started I will be a participant!

Class Action 17 Mar 2016 05:42 #6660

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Although I have some sympathy and understanding for Michael´s initiative, I have stated in the past and can say again, that I personally feel it is not in my best interest as a shareholder to sue a Company like Cytori which is (again and again) in a re-building mode.

If there would be a need for urgent change - in my mind that would be to replace the BOD chairman and some of his deputies and replace them with SHAREHOLDER FRIENDLY directors who judge the management on their performance based on shareholder value and not on metrics that got us to the edge of extinction, despite top dollars in management rewards over the past 15 years... :bash: :bash:

Anyway- the private message system ONLY works for REGISTERED users, and since there are a whole lot more "guests" on a daily basis than signed in users, I switched REGISTRATION back on until April 1, so EVERYBODY has a chance to communicate with Michael (RothCo) if they want.

I will combat the spammers for that period and if its not much work - I might keep registration open longer even.... :whistle: :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Class Action 17 Mar 2016 06:02 #6661

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
For the not so savvy web users- how to send a private message.

When you press the little "balloon button" under a user´s profile, than a separate screen will come up which is like an internal email system... :cool:

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Class Action 17 Mar 2016 08:11 #6662

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
If you win, what will you win? If you lose, the shares outstanding will go higher still to pay for their defense not to mention the cost of all the distraction.

Cytori's prospects are quite good now with the scleroderma data and the orphan drug designation in the EMEA. Why would you want to maximize your losses now by suing the company when your chances of making a profit in a few years are as bright as ever?

Believe me, I understand your anger and I am at a loss for words over the incentive stock option grants. That high a level of option grants raises the bar for future performance, in my mind. For the first time ever (during my ownership period), they are talking about revenue growth sufficient to get them to break-even before any official approvals from the FDA or the EMEA. Obviously, no one believes that so they will have to demonstrate it before any bets get placed.

If none of this happens by 2018, I will join your class action lawsuit and try to force a bankruptcy out of pure spite. Until then, I will be routing for success.

Class Action 18 Mar 2016 09:20 #6668

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

DOV wrote: For the first time ever (during my ownership period), they are talking about revenue growth sufficient to get them to break-even before any official approvals from the FDA or the EMEA. Obviously, no one believes that so they will have to demonstrate it before any bets get placed.

If none of this happens by 2018, I will join your class action lawsuit and try to force a bankruptcy out of pure spite. Until then, I will be routing for success.

DOV, maybe you have memory problems like I do, but they have done break-even prediction a couple of times since 2008. :cry:

In 2018-19, you would join and it would be pointless since there is a very high chance of them being out by then... but for some reason, I feel you already knew that. (of course, I might be wrong about you, but I feel otherwise)

Class Action 18 Mar 2016 16:17 #6669

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Roth,

Sounds like the dog and pony show you were granted by Hedrick and Tiago has worn off. I hope the duo does a better job with the wolves of wall street. Its Friday afternoon and the stock closed this week at sixteen cents! Not much wiggle room left. I don't think you are going to have time for any class action. All of the money is gone and whats left is just a mystery. I look at my huge pile of shares as just a bunch of lottery tickets now. And you know the odds on lottery tickets.

Class Action 18 Mar 2016 18:32 #6670

• angryharry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
i must say, i am clearly not thrilled with the company nor do i think it's operating at maximum potential. that said, i do question investors' discussion of "lottery tickets" and "the end". i do not believe we are any where near the end. i do, however, question whether this company will deliver on its break even forecast by 2018, will it be actually successful with scleroderma as they're so strongly selling as a "gimme", and whether share price will respond either way. then, if share price does respond, will it ever create gains for the long term holders at high prices after the reverse split. lastly, there's the long term consideration that the company finally starts operating on all cylinders and the stock price does respond accordingly -- this scenario then becomes a question of timing and how long it will take for shareholders to see great returns. again, these are much more my concerns as compared to "the end". would love to hear feedback.

Class Action 18 Mar 2016 19:49 #6671

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
The street giving the tech basically no value. :cry:
Especially if you back out the debt
We wont know til mid May but it will be interesting to see what the tutes did this Q...especially our "investor" Sabby.

It will also be interesting to see how much pressure can be applied before the split.

Last weekend I asked if $0.18 would hold this week, it didnt....now $0.15 seems assured at some point next week.
Hard to say if new lows can be avoided. :puke:

angryharry
Any bio with no approved products is a lottery ticket !

Class Action 21 Mar 2016 09:10 #6680

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Angryharry wrote:

i do not believe we are any where near the end

Having the optimism to think this shell of a company can come back is nice. Not observing the details provided by the performance of this management is a bit naive. People do win the lottery!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites